Yousra Depalma focuses her practice on defending contractors and property owners in personal injury actions arising out of Labor Law sections 240(1), 241(6) and 200, and suits brought against them in construction defect claims.
Previously, Yousra represented hospitals, nursing homes and physicians in medical malpractice claims. She also has experience defending property owners in premises liability and toxic tort claims.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Pace University School of Law – J.D.
- Arizona State University – B.A. magna cum laude, B.S. magna cum laude
- New York State Bar Association