Wayne Alder’s practice focuses on litigation matters and general representation of companies, individuals and municipalities related to professional liability cases, including medical, legal and other professional malpractice matters as well as construction defects and construction litigation. He has extensive experience specifically in litigation of claims related to professional’s business transactions and international transactions. He also handles the defense of directors and officers against trustees in bankruptcy, as well as matters related to marine and shipyard liability, product liability, environmental claims, personal injury, entertainment law, cyber risks and claims, architects and engineers, and insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Alder has significant experience in the area of condominium law, the Florida Condominium Act, HOA issues, general liability and property claims and defense.
He lectures extensively on civil defense matters and is a frequent contributor to periodicals concerning professional liability defense and insurance matters.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts
- Northern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Seton Hall Law School – J.D.
- Regents College London, Law School of International Business Transactions
- Hartwick College – B.A.
- The Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- The American Society for Healthcare Risk Management
- Parkland Educational Advisory Board, Vice- Chairman
- Active in Autism Awaremeness and Fundraising
- AV® Preeminent™ Rated (Preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell