Wallace Tice focuses his practice on professional liability, insurance coverage, construction, and employment law. Through efficient and effective advice, litigation strategy, and/or timely negotiation, Mr. Tice has consistent success in resolving a wide variety of matters, including disputes involving insurance bad faith and fraud, business conflicts, intellectual property, product liability, bodily injury and property damage, and harassment or discrimination.
Mr. Tice also has significant experience in handling environmental compliance, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) violations, animal welfare allegations, ERISA claims and appellate actions, as well as in drafting employment, severance and construction agreements.
In the professional liability area, Mr. Tice represents engineers, architects, accountants and lawyers, as well as professionals in medical billing and real estate. He also has defended non-profit sports, wildlife, youth organizations, and homeowners’ associations including their officers and directors.
Due to his experience, insurers, employers, and claims organizations have sought out Mr. Tice to conduct training on compliance with insurance regulations, employment practices, insurance coverage and claims handling, and about fraud detection.
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth District
- Villanova University School of Law – J.D.
- Kenyon College – B.A.
- State Bar Association of California
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Marin County Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance