Timothy Jenks focuses his practice in the areas of general liability, with an emphasis on labor law and premises liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Jenks gained valuable experience as an associate at one of New York City’s largest personal injury firms and at one of Nassau County’s most prominent defense firms. He has successfully litigated matters in all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester Counties.
Mr. Jenks also has experience litigating motor vehicle accident and medical malpractice cases.
In his spare time, Mr. Jenks volunteers as a mentor to middle school students through the Nassau County Bar Association. He is also an active member of his local community.
- New York
- New York Law School – J.D.
- University of Vermont – B.A.
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Law School Alumni Association
- Chaminade Alumni Lawyers Association