Thomas Connolly concentrates his practice in the areas of general liability and premises liability, general negligence, auto insurance defense and construction accidents arising under Labor Law 240 and 241. Mr. Connolly has extensive trial experience with more than 20 liability damages verdicts.
Mr. Connolly has represented some of the largest insurance carriers in the nation in no-fault litigation matters and injury defense. He has also represented self-insured companies, such as large utilities and housing complexes.
Additionally, Mr. Connolly served as a managing attorney for the in-house counsel staff at a large insurance group, where he managed the oversite of over 300 bodily injury cases and over 600 no-fault litigation cases
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- St. Alphonsus College, B.A., summa cum laude
- Fordham University, School of Law, J.D.
- New York State Bar Association