Steve R. Segura is of counsel in the firm’s Los Angeles office. His practice emphasizes representation of businesses, professionals and real estate investors. Mr. Segura’s extensive experience includes matters involving commercial litigation, real estate litigation and transactions, intellectual property disputes, professional liability and employment issues, as well as casualty defense litigation.
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts
- Southern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law – J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles – B.A.
- Sompo Japan Insurance Co. of America v. Action Express, LLC, 19 F.Supp.3d 954 (C.D. Cal. 2014)
- Namikas v. Miller, 225 Cal. App. 4th 1574, 171 Cal. Rptr. 3d 23 (Cal. App. 2d Dist. 2014)
- Meza v. H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., 176 Cal. App. 4th 969, 98 Cal. Rptr. 3d 422 (Cal. App. 2d Dist. 2009)
- Roman v. Liberty University, Inc., 162 Cal. App. 4th 670, 75 Cal. Rptr. 3d 828 (Cal. App. 4th Dist. 2008)
- Cybernet Ventures, Inc. v. Hartford Ins. Co., 168 Fed. Appx. 850 (9th Cir. Cal. 2006)