Steve Belilove focuses his practice on professional liability, personal injury, and employment liability defense. His professional liability practice has an emphasis in legal malpractice and medical malpractice. Mr. Belilove’s employment and labor practice includes sexual harassment, discrimination, wage and hour, and class action litigation. He joins KDV from the firm Yee & Belilove, as a co-founding partner and the head of the appellate department.
Mr. Belilove was selected as a 2013 and 2012 Southern California Super Lawyer. Previous experience includes head of the Fraud Unit at a major Southern California company, specializing in handling catastrophic injury cases. Additionally, Mr. Belilove has been on the defense panel for numerous national insurance companies.
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of the United States District Court of California
- Northern District of the United States District Court of California
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- Whittier College School of Law – J.D.
- University of California at Los Angeles – B.A.
- Pasadena Bar Association