Stephen Luehrs is an associate in our Chicago, Illinois office practicing in the areas of general liability, professional liability, and employment law. Additionally, he handles coverage matters on behalf of our insurance carrier clients.
Prior to joining Kaufman Dolowich, Mr. Luehrs handled civil matters and insurance defense trial strategies involving complex, high-exposure cases. He defended insurance carriers and self-insured parties in federal and state courts across the country.
During law school, Mr. Luehrs served as a legal extern at the Hamilton Court of Common Pleas in Hamilton County, Ohio. He was a Dean’s List student for multiple semesters, and a member of the National Honors Society in Psychology.
- United States District Court
- Northern District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D.
- Saint Louis University, B.A.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Korean Bar Association