Siobhan Healy represents management in all areas of employment litigation, including protected-class discrimination, harassment, and retaliation matters under Federal, New York State and New York City human rights laws. This includes practice in Federal and State courts, as well as before the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the New York State Division of Human Rights, the New York City Commission on Human Rights, and other local entities. In addition, Ms. Healy handles cases involving wage and hour, whistleblower claims, negligent hiring, retention and supervision claims and housing discrimination claims.
Ms. Healy also practices in professional liability, representing various professionals, including architects, engineers, lawyers, and accountants, in malpractice and other suits, involving allegations of breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, design errors and construction defects.
While in law school, Ms. Healy was an Editor of the Pace Law Review, as well as an extern for United States District Judge Stephen C. Robinson.
- New York State
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York (pending)
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Second Circuit
- Stonehill College, B.A., magna cum laude
- Pace University, Elisabeth Haub School of Law at J.D., cum laude
- New York State Bar Association
- Super Lawyers® 2017-2021, Employment Litigation
- Super Lawyers® 2013-2016, “Rising Star”, Employment Litigation: Defense
- New York State Bar Association, Co-Presenter, “WORK LEAVE UPDATE,” Labor & Employment and Municipal Law Sections Joint Fall Meeting, September 2015