Seth J. Meyer focuses his practice on construction law, commercial business litigation, and real estate litigation. He represents businesses and individuals in the construction, energy, healthcare, real estate development and several general business industries.
Mr. Meyer also provides corporate and transactional legal services and previously represented international, domestic and local companies in zoning and land use matters. Mr. Meyer regularly represents clients in both state and federal courts in New York and New Jersey.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- New York Southern District
- New York Eastern District
- New York Western District
- New York Northern Districts
- St. John’s University School of Law, J. D.
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A.
- Membership Secretary, Plainview-Old Bethpage Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Binghamton University’s Harpur Law Council Steering Committee
- Board Member, Binghamton University’s Judaic Studies Council
- New York Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2020
- New York Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2017-2019