Seth A. Frankel defends owners, general contractors and subcontractors in construction accident litigation. He is also familiar with all aspects of construction litigation risk transfer, including demands for indemnity, hold harmless clauses, and additional insured coverages. Mr. Frankel also has experience defending premises liability, motor vehicle accident and property damage claims.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Fordham University School of Law – J.D.
- University of Michigan – B.A.
- Defense Association of New York, Board Member,
- Obtained summary judgment for property owner in wrongful death case based on common-law indemnification from employer of decedent.
- Won summary judgment and successfully defended appeal for large construction company seeking insurance coverage from insurers for two subcontractors.
- Granted summary judgment based on lack of personal jurisdiction where commodities broker was named in lawsuit in state where no minimum contacts existed.
- “The Continuing Expansion of Labor Law Section 240,” Defense Digest, Vol. 23, No. 1, March 2017