Saranicole Duaban focuses her practice on employment law. She specializes in employment litigation, specifically, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations. Ms. Duaban represents clients in a wide variety of employment matters including cases brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act, New York Labor Law, Title VII, the New York State Human Rights Law and the New York City Human Rights Law. She represents clients in federal court, state court, the EEOC, the New York State Human Rights Division and in arbitration.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- The George Washington University School of Law – J.D
- Executive Board of the Moot Court Board – member
- The George Washington University – B.A.
- History major, Art History minor – cum laude
- American Bar Association