Sarah Riedl Clark is a partner in our Chicago office serving clients in all aspects of insurance coverage representation, including coverage analysis and litigation encompassing a wide variety of issues. Her practice includes representing insurers in matters involving fidelity & crime, cyber security, and professional liability both locally and throughout the country.
Ms. Clark has extensive experience conducting pre-suit investigations, litigating cases from inception through trial, and negotiating resolutions. She previously pursued appeals in the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, Appellate Court of Illinois, and the Supreme Court of Illinois.
Prior to joining Kaufman Dolowich, she represented and defended numerous closely held companies and Fortune 500 businesses in wide-ranging matters, including tort liability defense, products liability, directors and officers liability, construction, condominium association disputes, and transportation.
While in law school, she was a member of the Moot Court Board. She was also a member of the Journal of Business and Intellectual Property, on which she served as the Development Editor during her third year. Ms. Clark interned in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of North Carolina, participated in the Litigation Clinic, and served as a teaching assistant.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, B.A.
Illinois State Bar Association, Member
Chicago Bar Association, Member
American Bar Association, Member
- Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law
- Producers’ Guild, Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Distinction in Insurance Law & and Commercial Litigation (2022-2023)
Illinois Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters’ Illinois Super Lawyers (2019 & 2020)
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin highlights Sarah Riedl Clark, 11-3-2022
- Bloomberg Law highlights Sarah Riedl Clark, 10-28-2022
- Insurance Practice Partner Joins Kaufman Dolowich in Chicago, Law Fuel, Sarah Riedl Clark featured, 10-27-2022
- Kaufman Dolowich Adds Atty To Insurance Group, Law 360, Sarah Riedl Clark featured, 10-27-2022