Samuel Rose focuses his practice in labor and employment and professional liability. Mr. Rose also has experience representing public service employees in labor, administrative, disciplinary, and employment matters. This includes representing clients in arbitration proceedings, grievance filings, fact-finding investigations, and appeals. Prior to returning to California, Mr. Rose practiced law in New York City, serving as an Assistant District Attorney at the Kings County District Attorney’s Office (Brooklyn, NY), where he prosecuted a wide range of criminal matters.
Mr. Rose earned his bachelor’s degree from UCLA and his juris doctor at Cardozo School of Law in New York City.
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University – J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles – B.A.
- UCLA Alumni Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- LGBTQ+ Lawyers Association of Los Angeles