Ross Roloff focuses his practice in insurance coverage, related contractual disputes, and commercial litigation. He is an AV® Preeminent rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell who works primarily on insurance coverage disputes, including advising clients about the scope of coverage, drafting and revising of insurance policy language, and representing insurers and policyholders in litigation. In his over 25-year career, Ross has represented clients in a wide variety of matters such as asbestos bodily injury, asbestos property damage, aviation, bad faith, breach of contract, construction defect, environmental contamination, product liability, and professional liability.
- U.S. District Courts
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Northern District of Indiana
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Courts of Appeal
- Sixth Circuit
- Seventh Circuit
- Eighth Circuit
- Valparaiso University School of Law – J.D.
- Wartburg College – B.A.
- River Forest Park District Board of Commissioners, President
- The Tennis and Fitness Centre, Tennis Professional