Robert Lofton focuses his practice in labor and employment law on behalf of management. Mr. Lofton has more than 15 years of experience involving litigation and mediation for small to large businesses, national and international companies in a variety of industries, as well as entrepreneurs and public entities.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lofton was an employment law associate in the Los Angeles office of a California based firm, where he handled a wide range of claims including all types of discrimination claims, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, wage and hour, mediation, grievances and arbitrations.
While in law school, Mr. Lofton was elected to the University of Washington’s Order of the Barristers for outstanding performance in Moot Court competition.
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Western District of Washington
- Eastern District of Washington
- University of Washington School of Law – J.D.
- Pepperdine University – M.B.A.
- University of Southern California – B.A.