Paul Daugherity focuses his practice on general liability defense, employment law, and insurance coverage. Mr. Daugherity has extensive complex litigation experience in the areas of products liability, premises liability, construction, and medical malpractice defense, and in employment matters before the EEOC, IDHR, Cook County Commission on Human Rights, IDES, the DOL and responding to OSHA complaints. Mr. Daugherity also reviews and advises on non-compete/non-solicitation agreements and severance agreements, and employment policies and handbooks.
Previously, he was an executive claims examiner for high-value litigation across the U.S. and Canada. Mr. Daugherity also holds a Texas Insurance Examiner License.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Central District of Illinois
- Western District of Wisconsin
- DePaul University Law School – J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany – M.A.
- Iowa State University – B.S.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute