Nazanin Afshar concentrates her practice on employment and labor law, representing employers in claims involving employment discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, and retaliation. In addition, she has experience representing insurance carriers, self-insured employers, and public entities in all aspects of workers’ compensation law.
Ms. Afshar also has experience representing corporate clients and individuals in securities and professional liability actions.
Ms. Afshar is proficient in several languages, including Farsi, French, and Spanish.
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- University of California, Hastings School of Law – J.D.
- University of Paris – Panthéon-Assas – LL.M.
- University of California, Los Angeles – B.A.