Muhammad Ikhlas focuses his practice on commercial litigation and construction law matters. Mr. Ikhlas has represented developers, owners, contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in matters ranging from the defense of wrongful death actions to the litigation of post-arbitration special proceedings pursuant to Article 78.
Mr. Ikhlas is a former Assistant District Attorney, Queens County and a veteran of the United States Marine Corps.
- Georgetown University Law Center – J.D.
- University of Maryland, Adelphi – B.S.
- New York State Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Recognized for outstanding pro bono service by the Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Civil Court of the City of New York