Morgan Cahill-Marsland focuses her practice on real estate law. She represents property owners, tenants and developers in matters that may arise relating to real estate and real property law including land use, easements, boundary disputes, landlord tenant issues, quiet title actions, partition actions, unlawful detainer, zoning, eminent domaine, and title conveyance.
- California Western School of Law – J.D.
- University of Colorado Boulder – B.S., Psychology
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Bar Association