Morgan Cahill-Marsland focuses her practice on real estate litigation. She represents Homeowners’ Associations, members of Homeowners’ Associations, property owners, tenants, lenders, real estate brokers/agents, and developers in matters that may arise relating to real estate and real property law including land use, easements, boundary disputes, landlord tenant issues, quiet title actions, partition actions, unlawful detainer, zoning, eminent domain, construction defects, non-disclosure issues, and title conveyance. Ms. Cahill-Marsland also a licensed real estate sales agent.
- California Western School of Law – J.D.
- University of Colorado Boulder – B.S., Psychology
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Sonoma County Bar Association