Monique Robotham focuses her practice in labor and employment law. Ms. Robotham is also experienced in drafting corporate documents such as operating, sale/transfer and pledge agreements.
Additionally, she has experience in working with school districts, the EEOC, and the Merit Systems Protection Board. While in law school Ms. Robotham served as Vice President of Enhancing Awareness for Caribbean Heritage.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Barry University School of Law – J.D.
- Fordham University School of Law – L.L.M.
- Florida International University – B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Women’s Lawyers Association