Monica M. Littman focuses her practice on matters concerning consumer financial services. She represents agencies, creditors, and law firms against individual and class-action allegations under federal and state consumer protection laws. She also advises companies and individuals on compliance issues in the accounts receivable management industry.
Ms. Littman also has experience with employment-related matters, specifically the litigation of post-employment restrictive covenants, trade secrets, and employment agreements. She has obtained injunctive relief on behalf of her clients in federal and state courts throughout the country. She also has extensive experience litigating matters in the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) Dispute Resolution forum. In addition, she has represented many condominium and homeowner associations involving unit owner disputes and rule-enforcement matters.
During law school, Ms. Littman served as an intern with the Office of the Bucks County District Attorney representing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in numerous preliminary hearings in the District Courts of Bucks County.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Third Circuit
- Villanova University – J.D.
- University of Delaware – B.A.
- Board of Directors of the Mid-Atlantic Collectors Association
- Pennsylvania Attorney State Chair for ACA International for 2017-2019
- Micro-Burst Legal Education – A Ship Adrift: Navigating the Three “C’s” – Convenience Fees, Collection Fees and Costs, ACA International Annual Convention, Nashville, TN, July 2018
- Eyes on the Road: How to Steer Clear of Consumer Lawsuits – Webinar Co-Presenter, Mid-Atlantic Collectors Association, August 2019
- Hot Topics: FDCPA and TCPA Litigation Trends and How to Avoid Costly Pitfalls – Co-Presenter, ACA International Fall Forum & Expo, Chicago, IL, November 2019