Michel Morgan concentrates her practice in insurance coverage and bad faith insurance defense litigation, which includes managing state and federal court lawsuits for insurance corporations facing exposure against multi-million dollar judgments in personal injury, property, commercial and employment practices liability losses. Ms. Morgan is also experienced in preparing insurance coverage and bad faith position reports with recommendations for insurers to minimize or avoid extra-contractual exposure. Additionally, Ms. Morgan provides regulatory advice and strategic direction to company executives on managing legal affairs.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL – JD and M.B.A
- University of Maryland, University College, College Park, MD – B.S.
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton FL – B.A.
- Florida Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- National Association of Women Lawyers