Matthew Selmasska focuses on business litigation with experience in class action defense, commercial litigation, consumer financial services, professional liability claims, and complex insurance coverage disputes. He represents businesses and individuals in state and federal courts and before a variety of domestic arbitration forums.
Mr. Selmasska was an appellate judicial intern to the Honorable Robert E. Simpson (Retd.) of the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, where he gained keen insight on Pennsylvania appellate practice. He currently serves as the Vice Chair of the Miscellaneous and Cyber Committee for the Professional Liability Defense Federation. Matthew is also on the editorial board for the Civil Litigation Update, a quarterly publication of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. During law school, Matthew argued before the U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals and served as an Executive Editor of Penn State Law’s Arbitration Law Review.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
– Eastern District of Pennsylvania
– District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania State University Law School – J.D.
- The Citadel – B.A.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Professional Liability Defense Federation
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Employees of Collection Agencies Working Nevada Accounts Must Work from the Brick and Mortar Location Listed on the License
- Supreme Court Grants Cert to Clarify Autodialer Issue in the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- KDV Alert – Nationwide COVID-19 Update For Consumer Financial Services
- KDV Alert: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Announces New Policy Regarding Abusive Acts
- KDV Alert: U.S. Supreme Court to Weigh In on 2015 TCPA Carve-Out for Government-Backed Debt Collection