Matthew Selmasska is a business litigator with experience in class action defense, commercial litigation, consumer financial services, lawyers’ professional liability claims, and complex insurance coverage disputes. He represents businesses and individuals in state and federal courts and in a variety of arbitration forums.
Mr. Selmasska was an appellate judicial intern to the Honorable Robert E. Simpson of the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, where he gained keen insight on Pennsylvania appellate practice. He currently serves on the editorial board for the Civil Litigation Update, a quarterly publication of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. During law school, Matthew argued before the U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals and served as an Executive Editor of Penn State Law’s Arbitration Law Review.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
– Eastern District of Pennsylvania
– District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania State University Law School – J.D.
- The Citadel – B.A.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Professional Liability Defense Federation
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel