Marvin Rannells focuses his practice on general liability defense, real estate, and commercial litigation. Additionally, Mr. Rannells has experience in premises liability, complex business litigation, class action, medical malpractice, nursing home, automobile accident, and pharmacy litigation. He has also conducted e-discovery for more than 100 trials related to medical and property matters with some of his prior cases having hundreds of thousands of documents. As a past HOA president, Mr. Rannells, has experience in Home Owners Association law from both a legal, and board member standpoint.
Mr. Rannells’ experience includes serving as litigation paralegal for several law firms in the Southeast. He is also a nationally certified paralegal with advanced certifications in discovery, trial, and e-discovery.
- U.S. District Court
- Middle District of Florida Federal Court
- Everest University. B.S., Cum Laude
- Everest University, MBA, Magna Cum Laude
- Florida A & M University, College of Law, J.D.
- Young Lawyers Association
- LGBT Chamber of Commerce Metropolitan Business Association