Martin Flannery focuses his practice on commercial and financial institution insurance claim analysis and litigation, reinsurance and general commercial litigation involving various forms of financial institution blanket bonds, commercial crime, legal malpractice and general liability policies. He handles numerous fidelity, reinsurance and liability claims.
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals
- First Circuit
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Pace University School of Law – J.D.
- St. Thomas Aquinas College – B.S.
- cum laude