Marrianne S. Taleghani is a litigation associate who focuses her practice in real estate and professional liability. She has represented individuals, insurance companies, corporations, and real property owners in all stages of litigation. Since becoming an attorney, she has successfully tried several cases before a jury and obtained favorable results for her clients in mediation and arbitration.
Ms. Taleghani is licensed to practice law in both California and Hawaii. She has previously handled a wide array of cases including personal injury, real estate, and landlord-tenant cases. As part of her Hawaii practice, she has also prepared estate plans for clients, inclusive of wills, trusts, power of attorney for health and finance, guardianships, and property transfers. She is fluent in both Tagalog and Ilocano.
- Golden Gate University School of Law – J.D.
- Golden Gate University School of Law – LLM in Taxation
- University of Miami – M.A., Public Administration
- University of Miami – B.A., Political Science
- Member, Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- Member, Asian American Bar Association