Mara Hsiung concentrates her practice in insurance coverage litigation. She has litigated matters arising out of complex commercial property, casualty, E&O, and marine insurance claims for insurers. Ms. Hsiung advises insurers regarding coverage under various D&O, EPL, and CGL policies and assists with arbitration of a commercial adverse publicity claims. Previously, Ms. Hsiung litigated matters arising out of complex commercial first-party property policies, advising insurers regarding policy coverage, risks of litigation, and subrogation potential.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, JD
- Columbia University, BA
- Patchogue Shores Marina v. Scott Thomas
- Howard Hughes Corporation, Inc. v. ACE Insurance Corp. and Torus Specialty Ins. Corp.
- National Union Insurance Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania et al. v. TransCanada Energy, USA, Inc. and TC Ravenswood Services Corp.
- Baillie Lumber Co., L.P. v. ACE American Insurance Co.