Lucie Robinson focuses her practice on insurance defense and litigation to include complex business and commercial litigation. She advocates for businesses, insurance companies and individuals alike in a variety of areas of the law, from premises and general liability to first party property damage claims. For each case, she uses a resolution plan designed to determine likely exposure, identify resolution options and ultimately conclude in outcomes that adhere to prescribed guidelines. While she effectively manages the entire litigation process, Ms. Robinson understands that clients prefer quick and cost-effective resolutions to complex and potentially protracted liability cases. She always seeks to accelerate turnaround through procedural dismissals, substantive dismissals, successful tenders and negotiated settlements.
Ms. Robinson began her legal career in the Office of the State Attorney, Ninth Judicial Circuit in Orlando, Florida. She served as an assistant state attorney and had the opportunity to prosecute more than 20 jury trials as first chair, ranging from misdemeanor offenses to life felonies.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Barry University, Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law – J.D.
- University of Central Florida, B.S. in Legal Studies
- American Bar Association – Judicial Division Lawyers Conference
- Florida Bar Government Public Policy Advocacy Committee
- Paul C. Perkins Bar Association