Lucia Wa Yang focuses her practice on commercial litigation and insurance coverage matters. She handles litigation from inception through conclusion. She conducts initial counseling, drafts pleadings, motion papers, memoranda of law, discovery demands and responses. She takes and defends depositions. Ms. Yang also conducts settlement negotiations and participates in court hearings and conferences in both state and federal courts. She handles litigation dealing with a variety of subject matters including contract disputes, fraud, franchise violations, labor and employment disputes, insurance coverage and real property disputes.
In addition to her litigation practice, Ms. Yang provides counsel for corporate clients regarding corporate governance and employment matters. She speaks both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University – J.D.
- Dalian University of Technology, China – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association