Kyle McConnell focuses his litigation practice in the areas of insurance coverage, and fidelity and crime. Mr. McConnell is also an experienced attorney in the areas of premises liability, wrongful death, automobile negligence, and professional liability defense.
He received his Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from the University of Illinois-Chicago School of Law. During law school, he served as Lead Articles Editor for the University of Illinois-Chicago Law Review and Associate Justice on the Moot Court Honors Board.
- United States District Court, Northern District Illinois
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- 2022 Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch List, Insurance Law