Kristine DeSoiza advises clients on all aspects of insurance law. She handles a wide range of matters including insurance coverage disputes, construction defect claims, professional liability claims, commercial general liability, and commercial litigation. Ms. DeSoiza also defends insurers in bad faith litigation and counsels insurers with respect to first-party and third-party bad faith claims.
While attending law school, Ms. DeSoiza served as the President of the NSU Trial Association and was an Articles Editor for the Nova Law Review.
- U. S. District Court
- Southern District of Florida
- Shepard Broad College of Law – Nova Southeastern University – J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida – B.S.
- The Florida Bar
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Young Lawyers Division
- Broward County Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Dade County Bar Association
- Martin County Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Weston Bar Association
- Winner, Insurance Litigation Department of the Year – Midsize Firms, Daily Business ReviewProfessional Excellence Awards, 2019