Kevin Yombor focuses his practice on premises liability, commercial, professional liability (including directors & officers, attorneys, accountants, architects engineers, and design professionals), labor and employment, data privacy, insurance coverage, bodily injury, automobile negligence, bad faith, product liability, and wrongful death litigation.
Mr. Yombor represents clients throughout Florida, including state and federal litigation. He also participates in pre-suit liability investigation, management, and mitigation of risk to help clients better evaluate their options.
Mr. Yombor is an effective and experienced litigator, utilizing his skills to obtain favorable results for his clients, both in a courtroom and through alternative dispute resolutions. He carefully analyzes each case regarding the applicable law, as well as that client’s business interests, to develop the most effective, and efficient, business and legal strategy.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law – J.D., cum laude
- Michigan State University – B.A.
- Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- ABA – Business Law Section
- Dispute Resolution Committee Member
- Business and Corporate Litigation Committee Member
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Committee Member
- International Coordinating Committee Member
- Cyberspace Law Committee Member