Kevin J. O’Donnell graduated magna cum laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2005, and is a 1996 graduate of the Massachusetts Maritime Academy, with a bachelor of science in marine engineering. Mr. O’Donnell also holds a United States Coast Guard Third Assistant Engineer’s License of Steam and Motor Vessels of unlimited horsepower.
Mr. O’Donnell practices in the fields of maritime law, products liability, premises liability, general negligence, employment liability, construction defects and construction accidents arising under Labor Law 240 and 241. Mr. O’Donnell represents national insurance company interests in a wide variety of general liablity matters, and has tried numerous case to verdict in state and federal court in New Jersey and New York. He also is an accomplished appellate attorney and has handled numerous appeals in general liability matters with great success. Mr. O’Donnell is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, as well as the District of New Jersey.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D.
- magna cum laude
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy, B.S.
- Hutchinson v. Sheridan Hill Housing Corp., 26 N.Y.3d 66 (2015)
- I.R. v. Leake & Watts Services, Inc., 139 A.D.3d 641 (1st Dept. 2016)
- Rosenblatt v. St. George Health & Racquetball Assoc., LLC, 119 A.D.3d 45 (2d Dept. 2014)
- Malave v. Lakeside Manor Home for Adults, 105 A.D.3d (2d Dept. 2013)
- Maurer v. John A. Colememan Catholic High School, 91 A.D.3d 1168 (3d Dept. 2012)
- D’Avilar v. Cerebral Palsy Association of New York, 63 A.D.3d 776 (2d Dept. 2009)
- Quinnipiac University School of Law Academic Achievement Award