Kartikey A. Pradhan focuses his practice in labor and employment and general liability law. His handles matters in the areas of commercial, business, personal injury and insurance litigation, ERISA , class actions and other employment matters. Mr. Pradhan represents clients in a wide variety of class action, single plaintiff and multi-plaintiff labor issues including discrimination, wrongful termination, whistleblower, retaliation, and workplace harassment. He also provides counsel and advice to companies on a wide variety of pre-litigation employment matters.
Mr. Pradhan has defended and counseled clients in a wide variety of complex construction matters throughout California and Colorado. Additionally, Mr. Pradhan has successfully litigated personal injury/casualty matters in both California and Colorado. He also has considerable experience in providing advice to clients regarding insurance issues, including tenders, claim denials and appeals on a wide variety of general liability matters.
He has extensive experience conducting bench trials and has successfully written briefs and argued before various appellate courts, including the United State Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Pradhan is fluent in Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Marathi and Urdu. As time allows, he volunteers to help underserved communities in immigration matters, and provides pro-bono advice.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- University of Idaho School of Law – J.D.
- California State University, Hayward – B.A.
- Acharya Polytechnic, Bangalore (India) – Diploma in Information Science
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Asian American Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association