Kartikey A. Pradhan focuses his practice in the areas of commercial, business, personal injury and insurance litigation, ERISA matters, class actions and employment matters. He represents clients in a wide variety of class action, single plaintiff and multi-plaintiff labor and employment matters, including discrimination, wrongful termination, whistleblower, retaliation, and workplace harassment. He also provides counsel and advice to companies of a wide variety of pre-litigation employment matters.
Mr. Pradhan has defended and counseled clients in a wide variety of complex construction matters throughout California and Colorado. Additionally, Mr. Pradhan has successfully litigated personal injury/casualty matters in both California and Colorado. He also has considerable experience in providing advice to clients regarding insurance issues, including tenders, claim denials and appeals on a wide variety of general liability matters.
Mr. Pradhan has extensive experience conducting bench trials and has successfully written briefs and argued before various appellate courts, including the United State Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Occasionally, Mr. Pradhan volunteers to help indigent communities regarding immigration issues or provide pro-bono advice and referrals to immigrants in need of legal services. He is fluent in Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Marathi and Urdu.
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- University of Idaho School of Law – J.D.
- California State University, Hayward – B.A.
- Acharya Polytechnic, Bangalore (India) – Diploma in Information Science
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Asian American Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association