Kaitlin Silletti focuses her practice on labor and employment law.
Ms. Silletti graduated from Hofstra Law school, where she was Vice President of the Hofstra Law division of the Federal Bar Association. In addition, she published a note with the Journal of International Business and Law at Hofstra Law school concerning the obligation of multinational corporations to honor their corporate social responsibility. Ms. Silletti was also a Notes and Comments Editor for the Journal of International Business and Law, where she assisted students in writing notes that would be considered for publication.
Ms. Silletti served as a legal intern with the Nassau County Attorney’s Office, where she conducted research and wrote legal memoranda for prosecutors. Ms. Silletti also gained construction law experience as a legal intern with Skanska USA Building, and Peckar & Abramson, where she reviewed and drafted construction contracts.
- New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra university – J.D.
- Molloy College – B.A., Criminal Justice
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law
- Beware of changing small business employment laws, Chiropractic Economics
- KDV Alert – End of An Era: Say Goodbye to the Tip Wage for Workers in Miscellaneous Industries
- KDV Employment Law Alert: The U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Overtime Regulations
- The New York Appellate Division Has Created A New Avenue of Wage and Hour Liability for New York Employers