Juan P. Camacho focuses his practice in labor & employment law. His employment practice involves counseling veritable sized businesses on dispute avoidance, compliance, contract drafting and review. He researches and analyzes latest changes in employment regulations, advises management on new developments and assists on compliance measure creation. Mr. Camacho brings a unique perspective to business counseling, delivering an innate ability to connect with people of all backgrounds and life experiences resultant from his wide domestic and international travels.
Mr. Camacho’s litigation practice also covers Homeowners’ Association, Intellectual Property Law and general commercial litigation. He has simultaneously handled 100+ complex civil matters, drafting pleadings, marshaling discovery, practicing excellent negotiation skills and serving as 1st Chair in non-jury trials. As a litigator, Mr. Camacho has represented businesses, municipalities, HOAs, families and individual parties
Before joining the firm, Mr. Camacho was an Associate of a regional law firm in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania. He was a member of the Litigation and Labor & Employment Practice Groups, primarily practicing in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. In addition, he served as an Assistant Solicitor for the City of Allentown (the third largest City in Pennsylvania) and Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, focusing on Transactional Law and Labor & Employment Law, respectively. During his government service, he was also an Associate in a General Liability boutique law firm. Before this, he was appointed as a Senior Law Clerk for the Honorable Elizabeth Barrett-Anderson in the Guam Superior Court.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U. S. District Court
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District Court of Florida
- California Western School of Law – J.D.
- University of Central Florida – B.A., Political Science
- The Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association (Law Day Committee; Labor & Employment Committee)
- NABD Automotive Finance & BHPH Expo, Orlando, FL, November 1, 2021 : CFPB Update: Changes to the Regulatory Environment that Impact Dealers
- Federal Bar Association-Student Division, Panelist, October, 2021, “A Day in the Life of a Federal Attorney”