Jonathan B. Isaacson concentrates his practice in the areas of professional liability, including the defense of attorneys, insurance brokers/agents, real estate professionals, accountants and a variety of other professionals on errors and omissions claims. Mr. Isaacson also represents owners, developers and contractors with respect to construction law and related litigation. He routinely defends personal injury and property damage actions arising from construction accidents, including claims arising under New York Labor Law Sections 200, 240 and 241(6). Mr. Isaacson also has experience analyzing and litigating complex insurance coverage issues, related to commercial general liability and errors and omissions policies.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Isaacson served as an associate with a New York litigation firm, where he litigated professional liability, product liability, general negligence and insurance coverage matters. Mr. Isaacson also analyzed complex insurance coverage issues and drafted coverage opinions for insurers.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- New York law School – J.D.
- cum laude
- Moot Court Association
- University at Buffalo – B.A.
- magna cum laude
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star (2015 – 2017)
- Tax Shelters Continue To Present Pitfalls for Attorneys, LPL eAdvisory
- KDV Alert: New York’s High Court Extends Statute Of Limitations For Some Claims Against Lawyers
- KDV Alert: Appellate Division Rejects Claim Administrator’s Legal Malpractice Claims Against Assigned Defense Counsel
- New York’s Appellate Division rejects one of the most creative efforts to circumvent the statute of limitations for legal malpractice claims, ABA LPL eAdvisory
- KDV Alert: NY’s Highest Court Further Limits Available Damages in Legal Malpractice Actions