John T. Lupton specializes in business litigation, with an emphasis on the defense of legal malpractice cases and insurance litigation. Mr. Lupton has obtained multiple summary judgments, argued before the California Court of Appeal and the Ninth Circuit, and recently tried a major six-week legal malpractice case to verdict. Prior to joining the firm, he was a partner at a boutique civil litigation firm in downtown Los Angeles specializing in legal malpractice and insurance bad faith defense.
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Washington and Lee University School of Law – J.D.
- The College of William and Mary – B.A.