Jennifer L. Prior focuses her practice in the area of employment practices liability defense, with an emphasis on handling claims of employment discrimination, retaliation and wrongful discharge. Her practice includes representing insurance carriers and their insureds as well as private companies before federal and state courts and agencies, including the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.
Prior to joining Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, Ms. Prior was an associate at a Montgomery County firm, where her practice focused on municipal law and zoning and land use. There, she represented townships and boroughs in the Delaware Valley in a variety of disputes, and advised them on matters related to: personnel, collective bargaining, zoning and land development, local taxes, the Right-to-Know Law, eminent domain, and other matters. Before transitioning to municipal law, Ms. Prior represented plaintiffs in employment matters, including claims of discrimination and retaliation under Title VII, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, and other federal and state statutes.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
- Widener University School of Law – J.D., cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania – Masters in Environmental Studies
- Temple University – B.A., summa cum laude
- Member, Lower Merion Township Environmental Advisory Council
- Chair, Narberth Civil Service Commission (2016-2018)
- Board Trustee and Secretary, Narberth Library (2015-2017)
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association