Jennifer Casazza Carter focuses her practice on professional liability matters including the defense of attorneys, insurance producers, real estate brokers, directors and officers. She represents professionals at trial and appellate levels, as well as in ethics and disciplinary matters. Ms. Casazza Carter also represents employees and employers in matters related to workplace discrimination, harassment and retaliation in state and federal court. She also has experience defending school boards and employees in matters involving school bullying and compliance with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
During her time at William and Mary Law School, Ms. Casazza Carter served as a student advocate for the Parents Engaged for Learning Equality Clinic, where she worked with parents and schools to develop Individualized Education Plans and 504 Plans. She was also a published member of the William and Mary Journal of Women and the Law.
Ms. Casazza Carter earned the Joshua Evans III Prize for excellence in Political Science while studying for her B.A. at George Washington University.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court
- District of New Jersey
- William & Mary School of Law – J.D.
- George Washington University – B.A.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- Sidney Reitman Inn of Court
- New Jersey Defense Association
- New Jersey Adopts Remote Notarization in Response to COVID-19
- Of Squares and Rectangles: The Fiduciary Standard Imposed on Insurance Brokers, Both Problem and Answer, New Jersey Law Journal
- Jennifer L. Casazza, Sex Reassignment Surgery: Required for Transgendered Prisoners but Forbidden for Medicaid, Medicare, and CHAMPUS Beneficiaries, 20 Wm. & Mary J. Women & L. 625 (2014), https://scholarship.law.wm.edu/wmjowl/vol20/iss3/4