Jennifer Casazza focuses her practice on professional liability matters including the defense of attorneys, insurance producers, real estate brokers, directors and officers. She represents professionals at trial and appellate levels, as well as in ethics and disciplinary matters. Ms. Casazza also represents employees and employers in matters related to workplace discrimination, harassment and retaliation in state and federal court.
During her time at William and Mary Law School, Ms. Casazza served as a student advocate for the Parents Engaged for Learning Equality Clinic and was a published member of the William and Mary Journal of Women and the Law.
Ms. Casazza earned the Joshua Evans III Prize for excellence in Political Science while studying for her B.A. at George Washington University.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court
- District of New Jersey
- William & Mary School of Law – J.D.
- George Washington University – B.A.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- Sidney Reitman Inn of Court
- New Jersey Defense Association