Jeffrey L. Parker is an AV-rated attorney focusing his practice on commercial real estate and business disputes. He handles real estate and business litigation including matters of land use, commercial landlord/tenant, contractual interpretation, fraud, and construction. Mr. Parker is also a trained mediator with extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution.
Mr. Parker successfully practiced at Greenberg, Whitcombe, Takeuchi & Gibson, LLP. The firm joined with Kaufman Dolowich, & Voluck, LLP in 2022, to better serve clients’ business and real estate needs. Mr. Parker previously practiced at the law firms of Smith Crane Robinson & Parker, LLP and Robinson & Parker LLP.
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- 9th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Georgetown University Law Center, District of Columbia, J.D.
- Brigham Young University, Utah, B.A.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Delegation to the Annual State Bar Conference of Delegates, 2011-1989
- Delegation’s Executive Committee, 2006- 2003, 1994-1991
- South Bay Bar Association
- Brigham Young University Alumni Association Board, Vice President, Director, 2006 – 2010
- Rotary Club of Palos Verdes Peninsula, 1998 – 2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Centers, Mission Committee
- Founding Member, Dawn Unity Group Interfaith Association
- Volunteer Mediator and Arbitrator Panels, Los Angeles County Superior Court, 2013- 1994
- Rotary Club of Palos Verdes Peninsula, 2012- 1998
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV Rating”, 2005 – Present
- Who’s Who in American Law, 1987 – Present
- Top Lawyers in California, The Legal Network, 2013
- Super Lawyers List, Los Angeles, 2007