Jean Liu is an associate with a primary focus in general litigation, insurance coverage and labor and employment law. Ms. Liu also has experience handling high volume medical malpractice defense and estate planning matters.
During law school, Ms. Liu clerked at a mid-sized insurance defense firm and represented clients as a 711-licensed attorney through the Loyola Community Law Center Clinic. At Loyola University Chicago School of Law, she earned certificates in health law and trial advocacy, and additionally served as Features Articles Editor for the Loyola Consumer Law Review, Marketing & Coordinating Editor for the Annals of Health Law, Director of Social Programming for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, and Research Assistant for the Director of Loyola’s Intellectual Property Program. Ms. Liu speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
- U.S. District Courts
- Northern District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law – J.D.
- Certificates in Trial Advocacy and Health Law
- University of California, Irvine – B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Chinese American Bar Association of Greater Chicago, Vice President External
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinatown Pro Bono Legal Clinic, Volunteer Attorney
- University of California, Irvine Alumni Association – Chicago Chapter: Communications and Membership Outreach Chair
- Kappa Kappa Gamma, Eta Lamda Chapter: Public Relations Adviser