Jamie Hull focuses her practice on complex, high exposure insurance coverage and commercial litigation matters, including broker/agent professional liability, business litigation and appellate. She represents insurance companies, corporations and individuals in a wide range of insurance and business matters in multiple jurisdictions.
Ms. Hull has extensive experience working with risk retention groups, self-insured retentions and insurance policies including commercial general liability, professional liability, D&O liability, employer’s liability, builder’s risk, cyber liability, excess/umbrella liability and disability. In addition, she serves as outside general counsel for a variety of companies. She counsels on all business-related matters, coordinates and manages all commercial litigation, dispute and transactional work, including drafting/advising on import and export agreements, national, regional, and state distribution agreements, contracts with industry suppliers, employment, operating, services, licensing agreements, and other commercial agreements.
- U.S. District Courts
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court of Appeals
- Seventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- The John Marshall Law School – J.D.
- Miami University – B.A.
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Chair of Membership Retention
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Leading Lawyer (Law Bulletin Publishing Company)
- Emerging Lawyer (Law Bulletin Publishing Company)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (Thomson Reuters)