Ian Anderson defends professional clients including lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, insurance and real estate agents and brokers, and other businesses covered under professional liability policies.
Mr. Anderson has represented clients in a variety of matters involving trusts and estates, business disputes, construction defects, and insurance coverage and bad faith arising out of commercial general liability, commercial property, and professional liability policies.
While in law school, Mr. Anderson served on the executive board of the UC Hastings Science and Technology Law Journal.
- United States District Courts
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit
- University of California, Hastings College of Law – J.D.
- Emerson College – B.A.
- magna cum laude