Estefania Negrette is a litigation associate focusing her practice on insurance coverage litigation, commercial litigation, and general liability coverage. She has successfully defended insurers in first-party coverage matters and has provided insurance coverage opinions in complex cases involving issues of personal liability.
Additionally, Ms. Negrette has litigated breach of contract and declaratory judgment actions from inception to trial in homeowner property damage insurance claims. She has resolved matters of disputes arising from natural disasters and premises liability claims, bad faith and extra-contractual damages, and defended corporations in arbitrations, mediations, and dispositive hearings.
During law school, Ms. Negrette was a judicial intern for the Honorable Tim Bailey in the 17th Judicial Circuit Court in Florida where she conducted research in various topics including Florida’s death penalty.
Ms. Negrette is fluent in Spanish.
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court
- Northern District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D. Magna Cum Laude
- Florida International University, Chapman Graduate School of Business, Masters in Accounting
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, B.S.
- Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association