Erika Rosenblum focuses her practice on employment and labor law. Ms. Rosenblum was most recently an intern for the Labor and Employment section of the Lexis Practice Advisor database, where she researched local ordinances and state laws regarding minimum wage and family leave and drafted client updates on amendments to law. She also served as a labor and employment summer associate where she researched case law regarding unfair labor practices, wage and overtime exemptions under New York, New Jersey and federal law, and corporations law.
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Fordham University School of Law – J.D.
- University of Michigan – B.A.
- Nassau County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- NYC Bar Association
- NYS Bar Association, Associate Dispute Resolution Section and Labor and Employment Law Section