Elizabeth Marchionni focuses her practice in the areas of complex commercial and corporate litigation, with an emphasis on representing developers, general contractors, architects and engineers, subcontractors, suppliers and design professionals in construction litigation involving public and private improvements. Ms. Marchionni achieved positive outcomes in both litigation and non-litigation matters for our clients, most recently obtaining a large settlement on a construction delay claim against the City of New York. She was also recognized as a “One to Watch” by the New York Real Estate Journal and received the STA Emerging Young Professionals Award. Ms. Marchionni contributes to both firm and industry publications; and has written numerous articles on the ever-evolving New York Women and Minority Owned Business Enterprises (MWBE) law, policy, and compliance.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Albany Law School – J.D.
- Binghamton University – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- 2019 STA Emerging Young Professionals Award
- 2018 Ones To Watch Award – New York Real Estate Journal
- Best Brief Award, Gabrielli Moot Court Competition, Albany Law School 2010
- SBA Raises Revenue Limits for Small Business Certifications, ConstructionDive, ft. Elizabeth Marchionni
- 5 Ways Small, Minority-Owned Firms Can Build Success, ConstructionDive, ft. Elizabeth Marchionni
- Press Release: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck Promotes Four to Partner, Elevates Two to Counsel
- The Dotted Line: How to effectively manage an underperforming sub, Construction Dive, ft. Elizabeth Marchionni
- New York State Governor Cuomo Vetoes “Game-Changing” Delay Damages Construction Bill
- How owners and developers can ensure a strict enforcement of lien waivers, NYREJ
- The State of the Arbitration Provision of the Prompt Payment Act (PPA), NYREJ