Elizabeth V. Marchionni is a litigation associate in the firm’s Long Island office. She focuses her practice in construction law and has experience in the areas of complex commercial and corporate litigation, with an emphasis on representing developers, general contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers in construction litigation involving public and private improvements.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Albany Law School – J.D.
- Binghamton University – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- Best Brief Award, Gabrielli Moot Court Competition, Albany Law School 2010