Elizabeth V. Marchionni is a litigation partner in the firm’s Long Island office. She focuses her practice in construction law and has experience in the areas of complex commercial and corporate litigation, with an emphasis on representing developers, general contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers in construction litigation involving public and private improvements.
- New York
- U.S. District Courts
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Albany Law School – J.D.
- Binghamton University – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- 2018 Ones To Watch Award – New York Real Estate Journal
- Best Brief Award, Gabrielli Moot Court Competition, Albany Law School 2010
- Press Release: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck Promotes Four to Partner, Elevates Two to Counsel
- The Dotted Line: How to effectively manage an underperforming sub, Construction Dive, ft. Elizabeth Marchionni
- New York State Governor Cuomo Vetoes “Game-Changing” Delay Damages Construction Bill
- How owners and developers can ensure a strict enforcement of lien waivers, NYREJ
- The State of the Arbitration Provision of the Prompt Payment Act (PPA), NYREJ