Eileen Monaghan Ficaro focuses her practice on professional liability defense matters involving attorneys, accountants, architects and engineers, insurance agents, healthcare providers, and others, as well as in representing employers in all areas of employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations. Ms. Ficaro also handles general liability matters, such as personal injury actions, product liability actions, and directors and officers liability matters, and defends businesses against False Claims Act claims and qui tam actions. Additionally, Ms. Ficaro has experience defending educational institutions.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ficaro was an associate at a large law firm in Philadelphia, PA, where her practice included complex matters involving product liability, premises liability, construction accident and defect, insurance defense and general negligence law.
During law school, Ms. Ficaro was a member of Temple University’s National Trial Team and the Moot Court Honor Society. She earned the distinction of Best Advocate in the Final Round at the 2005 Regional Trial Competition and advanced to the quarter-final round at the 2005 National Trial Competition. She was the 2005 recipient of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award and the Victor A. Jaczun Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy. Ms. Ficaro is also the 2002 American Forensic Association National Champion in Informative Speaking and the 2002 Interstate Oratorical Association Competition Champion.
- New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – J.D.
- Saint Joseph’s University – B.A.
- cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Regional Trial Competition, Best Advocate in the Final Round (2005)
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award (2005)
- Victor A. Jaczun Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy (2005)
- American Forensic Association National Champion in Informative Speaking (2002)
- Interstate Oratorical Association Competition Champion (2002)