Ted McNamara is a skilled, business-focused litigator who works with clients to develop strategies for approaching complex disputes. Mr. McNamara practically evaluates legal issues and advises clients on cost-effective strategies to address each matter in court or through negotiated resolution.
He represents business owners, corporate clients, and insurers in civil/commercial disputes related to (among other things) contracts, business transactions, corporate matters, and employment practices.
- U.S. District Court
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law – J.D.
- California State University, Long Beach – B.A., cum laude
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Division
- DRI – Voice of the Defense Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Collegiate Moot Court Association, Case Development Committee
- Super Lawyers, Florida Rising Stars, 2017 – 2018
Best Oralist, John T. Gaubatz Moot Court Tournament ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition
1st Place, 2010 University of Miami, Negotiation Competition 1st Place, 2010 A.B.A. Regional Negotiation Competition
- Semi-Finalist, 2011 A.B.A National Negotiation Competition
- Press Release: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck Promotes Four to Partner, Elevates Two to Counsel
- The SEC’s “Best Interest” Proposal – A Step Forward or a Set Back? FiduciaryNews, ft. Tad Devlin and Edward “Ted” McNamara
- DOL Fiduciary Rule Post-Mortem: How Long Will the Taste Linger? FiduciaryNews ft. Edward McNamara
- Featured Speaker, The Defense of ERISA Claims Against Life and Disability Insurers, ALFA Insurance Law Roundtable, June 2017